Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 90

Thread: Lets get to know eachother

  1. #71
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOOOOOHHH, Im so glad I got this question*L*

    I would be the wife of actor, Vin Diesel! *LOL* The guy from "The Fast And The Furious" "Boiler Room", "Pitch Black"

    Ok, I would love to be a famous actress. I would love to be the hottest new actress most in demand in Hollywood.
    If ya mean a perfect person in specific, I guess I would have to say, I would like to be Jennifer Lopez! *LOL* Cause id have a sexy voice and a juicy big ol booty!


    What part of your body do you hate the most and why?

  2. #72
    Inactive Member voodooray's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my hairy shoulders thyeve gobe frome amusemnt to pissing me off as i look like a scary bastard and most women hate them

    my question you have one last day to live and you have the golden air pass ticket which means you can visit one place in time where would it be and who would you visit for a good cup of strong tea

  3. #73
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    i just wanna go somewhere, where the waters clean and the sun is hot, wether it be a lake, creek, or ocean..*L*..*never been in clean, clear, water...(natural, not pool)..
    with my lover, or blanca..*L*...she just seems like so much fun...all my fun friends here have way too many kids..there not fun anymore.*L*

    fuck!! i forgot my question!!
    ummm oh!shit!

    ....what age do you hope to live too..???
    or do you wanna live to be real old???

  4. #74
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to live to be atleast 100! *L* I would love to see what the future holds. Whether one day we get cars that can fly or not. I'd love to see, if our world survives the things we are doing to it. And for that matter, see if the human race lasts, since it seems so many are killing off so many others! I would love to see my kids grow old, and see my grandchildren and then their kids as well.


    If there were to be a "pool House" convention in a huge ballroom or convention center somewhere,
    1. would you go? and
    2. Whos hotel room would you try to sneak into later that night?

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 26, 2001).]

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hhhhhmmmmmm......yeah..id hafta go....that would be some serious entertainment....
    okay...now..whos room....i wont hafta gurlie...
    theyll all be sneakin in my room...hehe.....
    neXt question......whats ur fave homecooked meal...(mine btw is blancas cornbread and pintos..but those beans got my belly stirrin)..hehe..raspberries*L

    ------------------
    wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water

  6. #76
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Favorite homecooked meal....hmmm......OOOOOOOOHH my moms homeade bean and bacon soup and cheese busquits!!

    Your best outward quality



    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  7. #77
    Inactive Member phantas~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lets get to know each other?

    WELL!...I know this may come as a surprise to the uninitiated few..but I have news for you

    *whispers*..minnow~...is a perv
    ...in fact she is the consummate perv.......so...be very careful what you say to her...it may come back to bite you *W*

    (of course...I thrive on that)*G*

  8. #78
    Inactive Member phantas~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *innocent look*

  9. #79
    Inactive Member phantas~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a question?...ok then......

    What do you come here for.../ expecting to find?.............and dont say friends..*L*..I want a deeper answer.

  10. #80
    Inactive Member ~Deb~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahhh..and I've already had a chat about this today too..*sigh*

    A break..from reality..which sometimes sucks..Wow!!...i'm on the big escape then!!*LOL*...it's fun..I can be silly..I don't have to be Mom, I don't have to be the boss..I can be Deb..the silly..*S*

    and yes phan..I have met lots of great ppl..and some of them in person..and that's been a great experience.*S*...There was only one person i've met..that wasn't what I expected..not bad..considering..i've met so many..*S*


    Hmm..Question??

    What things are NON Negotiable in your life (have to have)?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •